Sunday 23 September 2012

You wanna see my blanket?

I haven't put up any progress pictures of my blanket.  That's cos I am a fully paid up member of the Meh Zone.  Doesn't take long for me to get there but I am boldly fighting against it, like I fight against the urge to eat golden syrup sandwiches or squeeze stranger's spots.  Also, I am about to be horribly embarrassed by my pal, Scout, on Tuesday when she 'Ta-dahs' her beautiful ripple blanket, so I must get a wriggle on.

Oh, hello.  Here's a ropey photo of my progress.....

Crochet, Half Treble, Blanket, Egg on a Stick

So far, so good.  Half-treble is surely the best stitch in the world; quick, easy and really neat.  

Better dash, I really must crack on.  Once I've painted my nails.

Laters,

Luv, Egg on a Stick


No comments:

Post a Comment